- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 319 kcal
/ Popcorn Balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a 9-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar; heat until bubbly. Remove from heat. Arrange pineapple rings and pecans on top.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; repeat sifting twice more.
- Beat white sugar and eggs together in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Alternate folding flour mixture and pineapple juice into the egg mixture in 3 batches, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Pour over pineapple slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in the skillet for 5 minutes. Invert carefully onto a serving platter.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like