- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 636 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
/ Meat And Seafood
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Roll pizza dough into rough rectangle and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough, leaving 1-inch border on 3 sides.
- Top with ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, peppers, spinach, and Provolone cheese.
- Brush edges with egg wash. Fold up sides about 1 inch and brush with more egg wash.
- Roll up like a jelly roll lengthwise, starting along bottom edge of dough.
- Place seam-side down, brush with egg wash, and top with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Gently cut slits along top.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like