- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 451 kcal
/ Rice Salad
- Bring brown rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer until rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Combine red bell pepper, peas, raisins, onion, and olives in a bowl.
- Whisk vegetable oil, vinegar, and mustard together in a separate bowl for the balsamic dressing.
- Stir brown rice and balsamic dressing into vegetable mixture. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Top brown rice and vegetables with feta cheese before serving.
2 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like