- Prep Time: 1 d 46 m
- Calories: 295 kcal
/ World Cuisine
/ Eastern European
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in sugar and honey. Bring to a boil; let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, and cloves together in a bowl.
- Mix baking soda and water together in a bowl; stir into butter mixture. Mix in eggs. Add flour-spice mixture; stir until dough is combined. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Roll dough out; cut into cookies and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like