- Prep Time: 4 h 30 m
- Calories: 296 kcal
/ Side Dish
/ Sauces And Condiments
/ Pasta Sauces
- In a large skillet, brown beef and pork over medium heat until no longer pink; set aside.
- In a large skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat and saute onions and garlic until tender; add about 1/2 cup of wine; mix well.
- Add mushrooms, rosemary, oregano and thyme to skillet and add another 1/2 cup wine; saute until tender.
- Add browned meat, tomato sauce and tomato paste to mixture; simmer for 1 hour and add the remaining 2 cups of wine.
- Simmer sauce on low for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally; serve.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like