- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 285 kcal
/ Main Dish
/ Baked Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave, 15 to 30 seconds. Let cool and stir in grapeseed oil.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down on the baking sheet. Brush with butter mixture and sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning.
- Mix crushed pistachios, bread crumbs, and remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning together in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like