- Prep Time: 1 h 55 m
- Calories: 226 kcal
/ Salsa Verde
/ Potato Pancakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread spaghetti squash and onion in a large casserole dish. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Mash.
- Mix eggs, bread crumbs, heavy cream, goat cheese, feta cheese, and rosemary into the mashed mixture. Lay tomato slices on top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and black pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like