- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 186 kcal
/ Quick Bread
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix Irish cream liqueur and Irish whiskey in a 1-cup measure.
- Pour milk into same measuring cup for a total of 8 fluid ounces.
- Whisk together egg, milk mixture, and butter in a bowl.
- Gently stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients until just moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like