- Prep Time: 2 h 30 m
- Calories: 88 kcal
/ Vegetable Salads
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place beets in a shallow pan.
- Roast beets in the preheated oven until tender, about 1 hour. Remove pan from oven and cool beets until easily handled, at least 15 minutes.
- Peel beets and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Beat balsamic vinegar, honey, and red wine vinegar together with a whisk in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- Mix beets and onion in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over beet mixture and toss to coat; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like