- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 212 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 9-inch square pan.
- Combine flour, confectioners' sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Cream butter in separate large bowl. Beat in egg, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Stir to combine. Add diced apples, caramel bits and walnuts; blend in thoroughly. Pour into greased pan and distribute evenly.
- Combine granulated sugar, cinnamon and sea salt for the topping. Sprinkle evenly on top of the batter.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into 16 bars.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like