- Prep Time: 7 h 30 m
- Calories: 272 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner.
- Coat the beef with flour. Cook and stir beef in a large skillet in hot oil over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until browned.
- Place the beans, carrots, onion, and garlic into the prepared slow cooker liner. Top with the beef. Add tomatoes, broth, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low 7 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.
- Stir in the corn gently with a rubber spatula. Cover and cook 10 minutes more or until heated through. If desired, serve with avocado, cilantro, and/or crushed red pepper.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like