- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 554 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Dips And Spreads
/ Cheese Dips And Spreads
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine Cheddar cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and jalapeno peppers in a medium bowl and mix until well blended. Pour into an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until melted, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir sausage in a hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Mix cooked sausage, lime juice, and taco seasoning into the hot cheese mixture. Serve immediately or keep warm in a small slow cooker.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like