- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 511 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Place chicken pieces in pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Combine basil, rosemary and garlic salt in medium bowl; sprinkle 1/2 of the herb mixture over the chicken.
- Add remaining olive oil, potatoes, carrots and onion to bowl with the herb mixture; stir to coat. Arrange vegetables in an even layer around chicken.
- Cover dish with sheet of foil; fold back one corner of cover for heat circulation.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until vegetables are done and meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F for white meat and 180 degrees F for dark meat. Carefully remove cover.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like