- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 291 kcal
/ Fruit Tarts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Process butter, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and 1 cup flour in food processor 10 seconds, or blend with pastry blender. Pat dough evenly into 9 inch round pie plate.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until golden.
- Combine eggs, white sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and 3 tablespoons flour and mix until smooth; pour mixture over hot crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more, until firm. Let cool completely in baking dish. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cut into 12 triangles.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like