- Prep Time: 50 m
- Calories: 215 kcal
/ Quick Bread
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Spread oats on a rimmed baking sheet and place in the preheating oven until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Mix toasted oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and allspice in a large bowl. Add walnuts, apricots, and dates.
- Whisk melted butter, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Pour over the flour mixture and mix briefly until batter is combined. Scoop batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like