- Prep Time: 1 h 25 m
- Calories: 442 kcal
/ Soups, Stews And Chili
/ Beans And Peas
/ Lentil Soup
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Cook the onions in the hot butter until they are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Stir the paprika, lentils, and bulgur into the onions and coat with the butter.
- Add the tomato paste, vegetable stock, and cayenne pepper; bring to a boil and cook until soft and creamy, about 1 hour.
- Crumble the dried mint leaves into the soup; stir the soup and remove from heat.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint to serve.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like