- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk hot pork sausage
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn with red and green bell peppers (such as Mexicorn®), drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®), undrained
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle dark beer
- ground black pepper to taste
- Brown the ground beef completely in a large skillet over medium heat; drain. Transfer the beef to a slow cooker.
- Brown the sausage completely in a large skillet over medium heat; drain. Transfer the beef to a slow cooker.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, corn, black beans, kidney beans, ranch dressing mix, taco seasoning mix, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, chili sauce, jalapeno peppers, beer, and black pepper to the slow cooker. Set slow cooker to Low and cook 8 to 10 hours, or, if you prefer, on High for 4 to 6 hours.
chad's slow cooker taco soup, Taco Soup recipe