- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large, heavy skillet, brown ground beef with Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, and garlic. Drain well, set aside.
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Return noodles to pot. Gently stir in ground beef, mushrooms, condensed soup and milk. Place the pan over low heat, and heat through. Stir in sour cream, and serve immediately.
easy stroganoff, Beef Stroganoff recipe