- 1 (8 ounce) package seashell pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) cans small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water to cool.
- In a serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, dill and black pepper. Gently stir in the pasta, shrimp, celery, cucumber, tomato and shallots. Mix in salt to taste and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
fresh dill pasta salad, Shrimp Salad recipe