- 20 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 finely chopped green onions (white portion only)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss together the Brussels sprouts, ham, mushrooms, green onion, Parmesan cheese, Asiago Cheese, and sauerkraut in a large bowl until combined. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, and pepper; toss until coated. Pour this mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven until the Brussels sprouts are tender, about 45 minutes.
ham and brussels sprout bake, Casseroles recipe