/ Soups, Stews And Chili
/ Vegetable Soup
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Add onion, carrot, celery, pepper, apple, and chicken. Cook until browned.
- Stir in flour, curry powder, mace, cloves, parsley, and tomatoes. Cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- Take chicken out, set aside, and strain vegetables from broth. Return chicken to pot.
- Using a food mill, puree vegetables. Return to soup. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add rice and boiling white stock. Serve.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like