/ Nut Desserts
/ Pecan Desserts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter and margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except pecans and blend well. Stir in pecans. Pour over baked crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees F (140 degrees C). Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like