- Prep Time: 15 m
- Calories: 241 kcal
/ Cranberry Sauce
- In medium saucepan, bring milk, sugar, salt and spices to gentle boil (watch carefully); stir in oats. Return to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 1 minute for quick oats, 5 minutes for old fashioned oats, or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove oatmeal from heat. Stir in mashed bananas and pecans.
- Spoon oatmeal into six cereal bowls.
- Top with yogurt, sliced bananas and pecan halves, if desired.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like