- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 448 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Chicken Breasts
- Use a knife or grater to sharpen the thick ends of the rosemary sprigs. Soak sprigs in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Layer each chicken breast with 1 slice fontina and 1 slice prosciutto. Roll tightly, and skewer each with a rosemary sprig to secure.
- In a bowl, whisk together the wine, broth, oil and pepper. Pour into a medium baking dish. Place rolled chicken breasts in the dish. Place 2 garlic halves under each breast.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken juices run clear. Remove from baking dish, reserving sauce, and allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Transfer remaining sauce to a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Drizzle over chicken to serve. Season chicken with salt to taste.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like