- Prep Time: 2 h 20 m
- Calories: 497 kcal
/ Chicken Marsala
- Pulse chicken breast in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine celery, onion, and green onions in the food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add to chicken in the bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, tarragon, salt, and black pepper into the chicken mixture in the bowl.
- Chill chicken salad until flavors combine, at least 2 hours.
- Top each pretzel cracker with a piece of provolone cheese and a heaping tablespoon of chicken salad. Garnish with a slice of cherry tomato.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like