- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 100 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Chicken Breasts
- Cut the skinless, boneless chicken breast halves into 1 inch cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, cayenne pepper and garlic salt. Mix together, and set 1/2 of mixture aside to be used as dipping sauce.
- Coat chicken chunks completely in remaining mustard mixture, and then in pretzel crumbs. Place coated chicken on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with reserved mustard dip.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like