- Prep Time: 26 m
- Calories: 352 kcal
/ Chicken Marsala
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until soft and deep brown in color, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add hot dogs; cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Cut each hot dog into 8 rounds.
- Pour nacho cheese sauce into the saucepan. Cook over low heat until cheese is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange pretzel crackers on a serving platter; top each with 1 hot dog round. Spoon onion over hot dogs. Drizzle cheese sauce over onion. Garnish with bacon bits.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like