- Prep Time: 1 h 35 m
- Calories: 271 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Combine chicken, lime juice, and taco seasoning in a large bowl. Stir to make sure chicken is evenly covered.
- Cook chicken mixture over medium heat until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and salsa in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put a few spoonfuls of the sour cream mixture in the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish. Layer noodles and chicken on top. Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until noodles are tender and cheese is melted, about 1 hour.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like