- Prep Time: 13 h 10 m
- Calories: 480 kcal
/ World Cuisine
/ Latin American
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Place roast in deep pan with enough water to cover; add tomatoes and garlic. Cover pan with aluminum foil or a lid.
- Roast beef, adding water regularly to keep meat covered, until the meat pulls apart easily with a pair of forks, about 5 hours.
- Remove roast to a cutting board and shred meat completely. Put shredded meat in a mixing bowl; add Italian-style dressing and green chiles and mix.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like