- Prep Time: 50 m
- Calories: 151 kcal
/ Soups, Stews And Chili
/ Vegetable Soup
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and celery in hot oil until onion is softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir garlic into the onion mixture; cook and stir until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Pour vegetable broth and tomato sauce into pot. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Stir carrots and potatoes through the broth. Simmer until carrots are tender, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Drop corn, edamame, okra, and kale into the soup. Continue to simmer until okra is tender, 5 to 10 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like