- Prep Time: 1 h 5 m
- Calories: 70 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together oil, sugar, eggs, and molasses. In another bowl, combine flours, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; mix into egg mixture to form a stiff dough.
- Divide dough in half, and shape each half into a roll the length of the cookie. Place rolls on cookie sheet, and pat down to flatten the dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- When cool enough to touch, cut into 1/2 inch thick diagonal slices. Place sliced biscotti on cookie sheet, and bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until toasted and crispy.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like