- Prep Time: 1 h 40 m
- Calories: 653 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
- In a small pot, bring the water and wild rice to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Bake the pie crust 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the cooked rice, ham, red bell pepper, green onion tops, and mushrooms. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, sour cream, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the pie crust with 1 cup Swiss cheese. Spread the rice, ham, and vegetable mixture over the cheese, and cover with the egg mixture. Top with remaining Swiss cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like