- Prep Time: 33 m
- Calories: 349 kcal
/ Bel Gioioso
/ Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place butter in a cast iron skillet. Place skillet in the preheating oven until butter melts, about 5 minutes.
- Combine eggs and milk in a bowl; whisk until combined. Whisk in tapioca flour, coconut flour, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sea salt until combined. Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Remove skillet from oven using a pot holder or kitchen towel. Spread melted butter with a pastry brush to coat skillet evenly; pour in batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until middle is firm and top is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Slice and drizzle with maple syrup.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like