- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 200 kcal
/ Vegetable Main Dishes
/ Potato Pancakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a bowl; toss until coated. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until Brussels sprouts are golden brown and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Mix honey and Sriracha sauce together in a small bowl until combined.
- Place roasted Brussels sprouts in a bowl. Drizzle with honey mixture; toss until well coated.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like