- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 375 kcal
/ Side Dish
/ Summer Squash
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add squash and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, baking powder, flour and chiles; mix well. Fold in squash.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed corn chips in the bottom of the prepared dish. Spoon the squash mixture into the dish, and top with the remaining crushed chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like