- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 801 kcal
/ World Cuisine
/ Latin American
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in rice, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place refried beans in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and season with salt and garlic powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until browned and tender.
- On the prepared grill, cook steaks 7 to 10 minutes, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Spread steaks with refried beans, and top with onions and avocado slices. Serve over rice.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like