- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 121 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk wing sauce, mayonnaise, and egg together in a large bowl. Toss cauliflower florets in the sauce mixture to coat completely. Spread cauliflower out on baking sheet.
- Pulse croutons into fine crumbs in a food processor. Add Parmesan cheese and mix to combine. Sprinkle crouton and cheese mixture over cauliflower.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes. Let sit before removing from baking sheet, about 5 minutes.
- Mix blue cheese dressing with sour cream and black pepper to make dip. Serve dip alongside cauliflower.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like