- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 320 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, combine 4 ounces cream cheese and 1/4 cup Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Combine apples, spice blend and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. Drain off excess water and cool.
- For cake, in a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, remaining 4 ounces cream cheese and butter.
- Using two forks, blend mixture until it resembles cornmeal. Add milk and mix to form a ball of dough.
- Place dough on a floured work surface and roll into a 9x12 rectangle.
- Transfer dough to baking sheet. Spoon cream cheese mixture into center of dough, place cooled apple pieces on top, and cover all with reserved 1/2 cup Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
- To create overlapping strips, cut twelve 2 1/2 inch long strips on each side of dough. Fold strips of dough over filling.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cake is golden brown. Cool completely and serve. Cover leftovers with plastic wrap and keep chilled in refrigerator.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like