- Prep Time: 1 h 5 m
- Calories: 824 kcal
/ Pasta And Noodles
/ Pasta By Shape
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes, or until browned; drain excess fat.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to package directions; drain water.
- In a 2 quart casserole, combine the browned beef, cooked spaghetti, tomatoes, onion soup mix, sour cream, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together well.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Top with the cheese and bake, uncovered, for 15 more minutes.
2.7 average vote / 3 people vote.
You may also like