- Prep Time: 1 h 5 m
- Calories: 373 kcal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; place noodles in water and bring to boil again. Cook until al dente; drain well.
- While noodles are cooking saute in a medium size saucepan vegetable oil, onion, green and red bell peppers. Saute until tender.
- Pour soup, tuna, milk, salt and black pepper into the saucepan. Mix well over medium-low heat.
- Fold the noodles into the saucepan.
- Pour entire mixture into a 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the mixture. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until the top is crisp and golden brown.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like