- Prep Time: 1 h 20 m
- Calories: 381 kcal
/ Pasta And Noodles
- Prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain and spread in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and place on top of spinach in baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine the soup, milk, sour cream and hot dogs. Mix together and place mixture on top of noodles.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with peas and bacon and heat in oven until peas are just hot.
5 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like