- Prep Time: 1 h 30 m
- Calories: 328 kcal
/ Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Beat eggs, cottage cheese, milk, sour cream, 1 cup white sugar, butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir egg noodles into cottage cheese mixture, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Combine 1/3 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture atop noodle kugel.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly and noodles are golden, about 1 hour. Allow pan of kugel to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like