- Prep Time: 2 h
- Calories: 228 kcal
/ Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with melted butter.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix the apple and pear with lemon juice in a bowl; set aside.
- Beat milk, eggs, applesauce, white sugar, light brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in a large bowl until just combined.
- Stir cranberries, egg noodles, and apple mixture into the egg mixture; pour in prepared baking dish and cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake noodle pudding in preheated oven until set, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and return pudding to oven to bake until browned, about 10 minutes more; cool to room temperature or serve chilled.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like