- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 347 kcal
/ Quick Bread
/ Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Sift rice flour, millet flour, tapioca flour, date sugar, arrowroot starch, xanthan gum, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and ginger together in a large bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, egg yolks, vegetable oil, and honey together in a separate bowl. Pour over the rice flour mixture and mix until all the flour is incorporated. Fold in blueberries.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer until almost stiff. Fold into the batter gently; batter should be very porous. Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like