- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch, 1 cup sugar, salt, water and rhubarb. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C.)
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Pour over rhubarb in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until filling is set.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like