- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 300 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and cook for about 18 minutes. Stir in butter and season with salt. Continue cooking until cabbage is soft, about 2 minutes more.
- Roll puff pastry out on a lightly floured surface into a large square. Place into a springform pan, allowing the corners to hang over the sides.
- Beat egg and water together in a bowl and stir in Swiss cheese.
- Pour cooked cabbage into the pastry-lined pan and cover with egg mixture. Fold pastry corners over filling and punch together in the middle.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like