- Grease and flour a tube or Bundt pan. Do not preheat oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well each time. add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk. Beat until smooth. Pour batter into tube or Bundt pan.
- Place cake into cold oven, set the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 60 to 90 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Top with confectioners sugar or glaze.
2.8 average vote / 4 people vote.
You may also like