- Prep Time: 8 h 15 m
- Calories: 415 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Mix paprika, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; rub evenly over roast.
- Arrange potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place roast atop vegetables.
- Whisk beef broth, Marsala wine, and gravy mix together in a bowl; pour over roast and vegetables.
- Cook on Low until meat is fully cooked and vegetables are tender, about 8 hours (or on High for 5 hours).
- Strain sauce into a bowl and whisk with flour until thickened. Serve on the side of roast and vegetables.
4 average vote / 2 people vote.
You may also like