- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 561 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
/ Uncle Ben's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 10-inch round baking dish.
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook ground beef, breaking up chunks, until until browned throughout, about 10 minutes. Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomatoes, taco seasoning, and water and bring to a low simmer; simmer about 5 minutes.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Stir together ground beef mixture, rice, and 1/4 cup cheese. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 to 15 minutes .
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as chopped tomatoes or avocado slices, if desired.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like