- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 162 kcal
/ Seafood Salad
/ Tuna Salad
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin tins.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Into a separate bowl, flake tuna; then stir in yogurt, green onion, olives, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and oil.
- Stir tuna mixture into flour mixture. Gently stir milk mixture into flour mixture. Spoon tuna salad into the wells of muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like